Sunday, March 25, 2007

Salam from Washington DC

Hi from DC!

My trip and discovieries of America are continuing, and today I have arrived to Washington DC Whoopy. It was too difficult for me to leave my US host family who became so dear for me and did their best to make me feel comfortable and unforgetable trip. I wish to thank my host dad Ken and mom - Pam, as well as my host sister Abby for all the things that they did for me.

Last night we had Farewell Party and I and my host mom cooked Oshi Palov and could manage to cook it :) We had even Puppet Theater which was organized by my fellow TESOL participant from Uzbekistan. We had reallyt fun evening :) But today in the morning it was difficult to say "Bye" to my host family and Seattle. This rainy city is really beautiful and EverGreen!

So I won't forget Seattle and hope in the nearest future I will be able to come back and it is my DREAM ;)

Ibrahim-JOHN

4 comments:

Nina Lyulkun said...

Dear Ibrahim, your lovely words are so much touching! Thank you very very much for the pictures and nice postings here you shared with all of us. Have a nice trip home and stay in touch.

With warmest regards,
Nina

Jane said...

Ibrahim,
I was really looking forward to meeting you, and somehow I never had the chance. I'm not quite sure how that happened, but I'm so glad you made it to Seattle. Jane

Veronica Baig said...

I also missed meeting--I don't know how that happened as I was looking forward to it. Next time!

I'm very happy that your visit was such a successful and positive one.

Veronica

Dennis said...

Salaam, Ibrahimjon.

I'm glad your trip to Seattle was a good experience for you. I'm also glad you were able to meet so many of the Webheads face to face!

I hope your trip to Washington, D.C. was also a good one!

Very best wishes--

Dennis in Phoenix